alert

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Red tape and non-information about Armed Forces recruitment http://ift.tt/1k7aqem

Hi ,



Sorry if this subject has been raised before. I am sick and tired of Government websites. In the age when China and USA war against their rivals in cyberspace, Indian Armed Forces have useless defunct websites which are of no help to a human belonging to 21st century.



When I was below 25 years old I had access to internet and Yahoo and searched for any and all information to enlist in Short Service Commission but failed to find a single useful reliable piece of information.



I am now 34 years old and see posts and news about recruitment in Reserve Army (Territorial Army) and fail to find a single link or phone number or postal address or email address where I can send my resume or beg to send my resume.



I don't need this shit. I qualify for Resident Visa of Canada and other developed nations. Yet my patriotism is spit upon by Indian Government websites and listed landline phone numbers.



I hope this forum has some answers regarding any one human or one department where I can just send my bio-data and expect that they find me useful enough to respond to my query.



1. Qualifications: M.Phil, MA Psychology, M.Com Management, B.Com, Microsoft Certified Professional, 2nd dan Karate

2. Experience: 6 years with Reliance, 2 years with Capgemini, a year with Blue Star Infotech and Accenture. Running own epublishing company since 2008 till now

3. Lifetime Member of Indian Association for Occupational Health, and Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists

4. Wish to be a member of Territorial Army

5. No disabilities. 20:20 vision. Athletic body, height 175 cm, weight 82 kilos

6. Just someone tell me one simple way or TEN SIMPLE STEPS to being noticed by Territorial Army of India.



7. Alternatively, I would like to be in a Foreign Legion of Britain or any Commonwealth Developed Nation if you know the procedure.



Best Wishes,

UD

Mumbai, India





from Indian Defence Forum - Indian Army http://ift.tt/1k7aqem

via IFTTThttp://ift.tt/1k7aqem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Alert - "technology" OR "google" OR "window" OR "andriod"